Ok, so I won’t lie I thought Led Zeppelin was a person until my Husband quite literally laughed out loud in my face, but none of that mattered when I decided to embrace the whole rock chic look that I had seen all over Instagram.
So I went out and invested in not one but two rock band esk items to get me started and I am not ashamed to admit I will be buying more.
- They are comfy and hide a whole variety of lady lumps and bumps.
- They make you feel instantly as cool as you felt in the 90’s when you got your first pair of jelly heels.
- You can team them with other cliché 2017 outfit must haves like chokers and thigh high boots.
- If you team them with a leather jacket you can look like you ride a Harley Davidson even though you haven’t even ridden a moped before.
- Everyone else is wearing them…
I teamed this Iron Maiden vest with a metallic skirt and my oh so trusty River Island pony hair boots.
MY TOP BUYS